Get it truly clean with Scoles Floorshine Green
Scoles Floorshine has been committed to helping our customers keep things clean since 1984. Traditionally, the cleaning industry has defined “clean” as shiny and germ free. Today, however, that definition has been expanded to mean much more. Today, clean means those things, plus being green! And being green means safer to use, healthier for building inhabitants, better for the environment and cost competitive.
Scoles Floorshine Green is not simply a line of products. It is a holistic program designed to assist you in realizing the enormous benefits that are available with green cleaning, such as purchasing products and services that create a healthy living and working environment.
We want to help you take full advantage of the health benefits, productivity, cost savings and the improved community relations that this program can generate. Green cleaning means products and processes that are not only as effective at cleaning as traditional products, but that are also more cost effective when evaluated over the length of the maintenance cycle. Scoles Floorshine Green means creating a sustainable environment.
Scoles Floorshine Green is made up off our key components:
- Assessment tools: Professional advice and training programs to help you develop the most effective green cleaning program possible.
- We’ll understand the needs of your facility and any special requirements of the building occupants – such as small children, pregnant women and those with health conditions and then determine a green cleaning program that makes sense.
- Proper training of your staff is critical to ensure a successful implementation – and we can help with this, too.
- Full spectrum of products for every part of your operation: Chemicals and cleaners, paper, equipment, entrance mats, microfiber systems, can liners and other tools and supplies – helping you deliver on your company’s green cleaning needs.
The benefits of the Scoles Floorshine approach to green cleaning are numerous:
- Improve productivity and morale of building occupants
- Improve the health of the cleaning staff and building occupants, helping to reduce sick days
- Gain recognition in your community for reducing resource usage and pollution
- Reduce liability from worker safety issues Earn points towards LEED certification
- Create satisfaction for yourself, the cleaning staff and the building’s occupants because you are helping to make your facility and your community a better place
- Simplify your purchasing function by getting all your green cleaning supplies from one source
Check out our green products on our catalog.